A unique and exciting opportunity has arisen in an iconic global entertainment organisation looking for an Assistant Management Accountant to join the team. JOB DETAILS
This is a challenging & varied opportunity for someone looking to kick-start their Accounting career. You will work with the Management Accountant, assisting with the preparation of budgets and forecasts, internal reporting & analysis. Other responsibilities will include:
* Variance analysis and project work
* Maintaining software tools (e.g. data sheets, Excel workbooks).
* Administrating budget changes to operational projects
* Investigating monthly & quarterly variance analysis monthly & quarterly
* Attending meetings with other departments to discuss budget needs & preparing supporting documents
* Monitoring the purchasing system for irregular ordering, or incorrectly coded orders.
* Accessing invoices, identifying support paper-work for financial queries etc.
The ideal candidate will be educated to Degree level with strong prior academics and looking to continue their studies into ACCA/CIMA. You will be able to deal with high workloads, Effectively manage workflow and have the ability to identify and investigate variances. This role will suit candidates who are self-motivate and able to work on your own initiative with strong communication skills to liaise with all levels of the business . Strong excel skills are essential (Vlookups/pivot tables) and must be a driver with access to a car.
In return our client offers outstanding prospects for personal and professional development as well as 23 days holiday, company pension, Healthcare scheme, Childcare Voucher Scheme, Cycle to work scheme and company discount.
Please quote 40655 when calling Alexander Lloyd on 01293 572900 and ask for our Accountancy and Finance division. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd Finance and Accountancy is the leading recruiter of part-qualified Accountants, Financial and Management Accountants, Financial Controllers, and Finance Directors across Surrey, Sussex, London and Kent.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.