One of the world's largest insurance brokers - which employs more than 20,000 people worldwide and are widely recognised in the market - are currently recruiting for an experienced Group Risk Administrator to join their growing business on a permanent basis. Within this role you will be offered great variety and new challenges, as well as genuine opportunities for career progression. JOB DETAILS
This is an exciting and varied role, within which you will have the following responsibilities:
* Providing direct support to Associate Consultants, Consultants and Clients with regards to Group Risk policies.
* To provide effective administration and sales support to the Associate Consultants and Consultants
* Dealing daily with clients and colleagues to manage their expectations with work being undertaken; taking into account income being received and the agreed service levels to be provided.
* Liaise with colleagues, other departments, clients and product providers to ensure that requirements of the business and agreed deadlines are met
* Develop internal and external relationships to assist in providing an efficient and effective service to clients
* Assist with identifying where client profitability could be improved
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Group Risk Administrator (someone with experience from either an IFA, Insurer or Broker) to develop and broaden their skills. As such, the ideal candidate will need to be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
. Excellent organisational skills
. Strong verbal and written communication skills
. Ability to coordinate and manage multiple tasks
. IT literate - in particular MS Office - Word, Excel
. Used to working to tight deadlines
. Enjoy working as part of a team
. Financial Services administration experience
. A sociable attitude
In reward for your hard work and dedication you will be rewarded with a fantastic basic salary of up to £25,000, along with being entitled to an excellent benefits package which includes Life Cover, Dental insurance and Group Income Protection. You will also get a great degree of career development opportunities.
Please quote PSH1611-103 when calling Alexander Lloyd on 01293 572900 and ask for our Pensions and Benefits division This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment. Areas of expertise include IFA, Advisors, Employee Benefits, Compliance, Pensions, Group Risk, Paraplanners, Sales Support, T&C etc.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.