The Company - A global leader in providing pensions and employee benefits consulting are looking to offer a fantastic opportunity for Pensions Administrators and Senior Pensions Administrators to join their office in Birmingham. This is a great opportunity for somebody who has good experience and looking to build their career within a large, successful organisation.
Within this role, you will be primarily responsible for maintaining service delivery on a range of high profile DB and DC schemes; providing support with the end-to-end duties within the Pensions administration function. Specifically, your main duties will include:
* Working within a dynamic environment where you are actively encouraged to contribute to process improvement and work with autonomy.
* Maintain and develop internal and external relationships.
* Completing complex Pensions calculations on both automated and manual systems.
* Input and analyse pension data, and provide reports and summaries when required.
* Resolution of internal and external queries in a professional manner via telephone, email and letter.
* Complete work to agreed SLAs, and escalate business opportunities to management.
* Support and mentor team members.
The successful applicant for this role will hold the following experience:
* Strong experience in Defined Benefit & Defined Contribution Pension administration.
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the confidence to engage with internal colleagues and external clients
* A proven team player, who is able to work to tight deadlines
* Strong attention to detail and commitment to provide ongoing quality
* A good understanding of Word and Excel
In return, you will be offered a competitive salary, discretionary bonus and a flexible benefits package; with which, you will have the opportunity to tailor your benefits to match your need (such as purchasing additional holiday, taking childcare vouchers or joining a cycle-to-work scheme).
Please quote PSH1609-52 when calling Alexander Lloyd on 01293 572900 and ask for our Pensions and Benefits division. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment. Areas of expertise include IFA, Advisors, Employee Benefits, Compliance, Pensions, Group Risk, Paraplanners, Sales Support, T&C etc.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: