Alexander Lloyd is proud to be partnering a forward thinking and rapidly expanding Financial Services firm to recruit and Supply Chain Manager.
Duties include but will not be limited too:
* You will take ownership and lead on the Supplier risk governance framework and make it aligned to the Group Procurement Policy
* Monitor and support the matrix supplier management structure, working collaboratively with relationship managers across the organisation
* Streamline and implement improvements to the supplier on-boarding process to ensure all material and non-material suppliers owned by each business area adhere to group policies
* Lead annual material supplier risk reviews and ensure that any issues identified are owned and managed in accordance with the Group Risk Management Policy
* Input into annual material supplier contract reviews and ensure contracts continue to meet business requirements
* Lead due diligence exercises on existing and proposed suppliers while maintaining oversight of supplier performance reviews
You will have the following skill-set
* Extensive experience and exposure to SRM
* Strong contracts background
* Worked within a regulated environment - essential (Financial Services or Insurance)
* A background of both supply chain and procurement with be advantageous
Please quote (last five digits 46742) when calling Andrew Fenn at Alexander Lloyd or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, Commercial Finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.