Alexander Lloyd are recruiting for Deputy Pensions Manager in Bristol, a fantastic opportunity to join a leading Pensions Consultancy! This role would ideally suit an experienced Senior Pensions Administrator / Team Leader who is looking for their step up in their career.
You will be responsible for providing a wide range of administration support to the Pensions Manager which will include;
* Monitoring the service delivery team's performance and SLA's and work is being completed in agreed time frames
* Overseeing and managing annual and ad-hoc projects for Defined Benefits schemes such as renewals, benefits statements, pensions increases, trustees reports and accounts
* Mentoring the team, help identify needs across the team and assisting with development and training
* Holding and arranging team meetings to provide technical updates
* Taking part in marketing and new business activities including completing tender responses and attending pitches and presentations
* Attend trustee meetings
You must have previous administration experience of Defined Benefits schemes and supervisory or management experience including performance monitoring, appraisals and recruitment.
Location: BS1 6QF (Hybrid role)
Please quote 48069 when calling Yvette at Alexander Lloyd or email them at email@example.com. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Pensions and Employee Benefits recruitment; covering administration, consulting, management, sales, support, trustee secretarial and directorship roles across the UK.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: