Are you an experienced Pensions Administrator with at least 4 years experience within the pensions industry? Are you looking for the next step on your career ladder? Then look no further! My client, based in Cheltenham are looking for someone motivated with your experience! JOB DETAILS
Within this role your key responsibilities include;
* Manage a portfolio of clients, both Defined Benefit & Defined Contribution schemes.
* Project management and ensures all activities meet agreed targets
* Prepare manual and computer generated benefit calculations and related correspondence, as required
* Maintain the company database, prepare computer generated benefit calculations and related correspondence
* Communicate with clients, their employees and former employees and advisers
* Undertake a proactive client facing role, attending client and prospect meetings
In order to be considered for this opportunity, applicants MUST be working in a similar role and have the following key competencies:
* Defined Benefit & Defined Contribution experience
* Problem Solving - is able to identify and solve potential problems using own initiative before they develop further. Adopts a calm and confident approach when dealing with difficult situations.
* Attention to Detail
* Clerical Accuracy - demonstrates both speed and accuracy when performing clerical tasks.
* Planning and Organising - demonstrates a structured and conscientious approach to work, plans and prioritises own work effectively including handling interruptions.
Having worked within the industry for a number of years you will need to hit the ground running.
As well as a generous basic salary you will also receive growth and career development opportunities, and being part of a growing company who genuinely care about each of its employees and their wellbeing. Specifically, you will be rewarded with:
* Holiday - Flexible up to 30 days per year
* Discretionary Bonus
* Private Medical Cover
* Pension Plan
* Flexible Benefits (inc. Childcare, Dental, Season Ticket Loan, Cycle to Work, Discounted Gym and many more)
Please quote 40684 when calling Alexander Lloyd on 01293 572900 and ask for our Pensions and Benefits division. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment. Areas of expertise include IFA, Advisors, Employee Benefits, Compliance, Pensions, Group Risk, Paraplanners, Sales Support, T&C etc.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.