£18,000 basic - £30,000 OTE year 1, £50,000 - £60,000 Year 2. JOB DETAILS
Graduates required to start immediately! Top class training scheme, career progression, regular incentives and exceptional financial rewards.
Due to extensive growth, we now have a fantastic opportunity for ambitious Graduates to join our teams.
We have a number of successful graduates working in our teams that are thriving in recruitment, and the majority of our consultants sit within the top 5-10% of earners within the UK. In your first 18 months, you will sit within the top 10%, and by year 2; within the top 5%.
The Alexander Lloyd exclusive Graduate Scheme has proven to be a huge success and some of our Graduates have formed a long term career, and have been with us for over 10 years!
What's in it for you?
* Uncapped commission scheme and recognition awards.
* Mentoring scheme and career development, with our proven track record in developing raw talent
* Regular incentives and rewards
* Top performer prizes and events
* Fun and social environment, with a vibrant city ambience
* Quarterly and annual night's out to get to know your peers
* Company pension plan
* Holidays - 23 rising to 28 with service
* Ride to work scheme
What do we need from you?
* Graduates/degree educated
* Desire to work in a sales environment
* Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
* Ability to think clearly in a fast paced and busy environment
* Enthusiastic and highly motivated
* Capable of working in a team environment.
* Organised, efficient and flexible to go the extra mile
* IT Literate - Microsoft Excel, Word & Outlook (Intermediate Level)
Our Graduate Scheme
* From day one you will be supported with a mentor who will guide you, push you and bring out the best in you. With advice, support and regular one to ones with your team manager, you will never walk alone.
* Guides you through all aspects of the recruitment life cycle with a combination of formal, external and on-the-job training.
* We create a bespoke consultant development programme (CDP) with your goals and ambition in mind, where the opportunity to develop from a consultant to a manager is a reality in this fast paced, highly commercial and rewarding environment.
If you would like to take the leap into this hard working, highly rewarding industry, then email across your CV to Alexander Lloyd at firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line as: Graduate Recruitment Consultant or call Nicola Johnstone, on 01293 572900 to discuss this opportunity.