Alexander Lloyd are excited to be partnering a global business who have grown rapidly over the last 10 years both organically and via acquisitions are now in a position to add a Head of Financial Accounts.
Due to this continued growth they are seeking to add a Qualified accountant to Head up the Financial and Technical accounting
Reporting to the Finance Director and managing a team of 8 direct reports you will take oversight of the entire Financial Accounts function.
This is a perfect opportunity for an Audit Director to make the transition into a senior internal controls position.
* Take ownership for both the statutory and regulatory reporting while also ensuring internal controls efficiency
* Manage the full year-end cycle including the statutory reporting and annual report process in accordance with accounting standard. IFRS/FRS102
* Drive forward process improvements and look at ways to streamline and add value to the reporting process
* Report on VAT returns alongside cash flow modelling and provide guidance on refinancing activities
* ACA Qualified - Top 10
* Strong technical accounting knowledge - IFRS/FRS102/LLP
* Experience of complex accounting including statutory, profit sharing accounting and Tax
* Have line management experience and have outstanding leadership qualities.
* Background with Governance and Internal Controls.
Please quote 46899 when calling Andy at Alexander Lloyd or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, Commercial Finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.