Salary: £18,000 commission (Year 1 OTE £30,000, Year 2 OTE £45,000, Year 3 OTE £70,000) JOB DETAILS
Do you enjoy a target driven environment? Do you want to work in a fast paced, vibrant and sales driven culture? Are you looking for a role that will help you to progress your career?
If you have tenacity, commitment and the will to work hard, with a hunger for success, we will do the rest! At Alexander Lloyd, we believe that recruitment is a career, not just a job. You are a person, not just a number.
We believe in dedicated training, development and reward.
As an established and thriving specialist consultancy, Alexander Lloyd are proud to have some of the highest achieving consultants in the recruitment industry, some of which have been with us for over ten years and are now earning a six figure salary.
We are now looking for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join our specialist teams.
What's in it for you?
* Rewarding & achievable commission/ bonus scheme - some of our top performers are achieving six figures!
* Mentoring scheme and career development, with our proven track record in developing raw talent
* Regular incentives and rewards
* Top performer prizes and events
* Fun and social environment, with a vibrant city ambience in which work / life balance
* Quarterly and annual night's out to get to know your peers
* Company pension plan
* Holidays - 23 rising to 28 with service
* Ride to work scheme
* The success of our business is built upon our staff retention rate, which is unheard off and can be proven by some of our consultants who have celebrated their 10 year working anniversary with us.
As a trainee recruitment consultant, your role will cover all areas of account management and business development within a very successful market leading team.
Our trainee recruitment scheme guides you through all aspects of the recruitment life-cycle with a combination of formal, external and on-the-job training. From day one you will be supported with a mentor who will guide you, push you and bring out the best in you. With advice, support and regular one to ones with your team manager you will never walk alone.
We create a bespoke consultant development programme (CDP) with your goals and ambition in mind, where the opportunity to develop from a consultant to a manager is a reality in this fast paced, highly commercial and rewarding environment.
Our open plan office has a fun, social, vibrant city ambience in which work/life balance is key, and the success of our business is built upon our staff retention rate, which is unheard of.
If you would like to join our team, in this hard working, fast paced environment email across your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line as: Recruitment Consultant, or call Mike Goddard on 01293 572900 to discuss this opportunity.