Are you currently seeking a new role in the Pensions industry? Perhaps you are looking to move something a bit different to day-to-day Pensions administration; into a role with variety that focusses on project work? This will be an ideal role for you! JOB DETAILS
After a period of expansion, one of the UK's leading providers of Pensions administration services are now looking for a Pensions Projects Administrator to join one of their productive and successful teams on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering bulk Pensions administration tasks, such as:
* GMP reconciliation projects;
* GMP equalisation projects;
* Benefit analysis and rectification work;
* New scheme implementations;
* Individual technical or high priority cases;
* Scheme events
To be successful with your application, it is essentially that you have the following experience:
* Previous experience in Pensions administration; specifically covering benefit statement production and scheme renewals
* Advanced MS Excel and MS Access skills, including VBA automation
* Experience of translating scheme rules, industry regulations and Pensions legislation into working processes; including the creation and improvement of policies and procedures (ideal but not essential)
* Proven relationship building skills with internal and external stakeholders
In reward for your hard work, you will be rewarded with a generous basic salary and a benefits package that includes a stakeholder Pension Scheme, an annual discretionary Bonus, 25 days holiday and a fantastic flexible benefits scheme, as well as the chance to further your career within a well-known industry leading company!
Please quote 40766 when calling Alexander Lloyd on 01293 572900 and ask for our Pensions and Benefits division. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment. Areas of expertise include IFA, Advisors, Employee Benefits, Compliance, Pensions, Group Risk, Paraplanners, Sales Support, T&C etc.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.