One of the UK's most reputable Pensions Consultancies - with an excellent reputation from clients and employees alike - are currently recruiting for a couple of experienced Service Delivery Consultant to join the business on a permanent basis and be a part of the exciting growth that they are enjoying! JOB DETAILS
Within this role, essentially you will be responsible for taking the lead in effectively managing a portfolio of clients to ensure their satisfaction with the firm's effective, accurate Pensions administration services.
More specifically, key accountabilities of this role also include:
* Take ownership and awareness of all client team activity; to include the delivery of SLA driven work, calendar date driven activity and ad-hoc projects,
* Ensure all matters are dealt with in a timely manner to ensure efficiency and client satisfaction is achieved at all times,
* Management and ownership of change or improvement initiative; varying from legislation to client change or new business implementation
* Ownership with responsibility and management of complex queries and/or complaints raised by members, clients or partners,
* Provide good written and oral communication, and present clearly and concisely with day to day work and team activities.
The successful applicant for this role will currently be working in a similar position within the Pensions Consultancy/Third Party Administration industry; demonstrating a proven track record of managing large, high-profile clients; ensuring that the service they receive is accurate and effective! You must also have extensive experience or working with Occupational Pension schemes, expertise of managing clients proactively (initiating meetings, planning in advance and ensuring that all work is completed within agreed timescales, and driving other work within the business), and in-depth technical knowledge of current industry legislation and governance. Experience of training and coaching junior staff is also an important factor in this role, and candidates should also be APMI qualified.
In return you will receive a competitive salary (depending on experience), alongside a performance-related bonus, 26 days holiday, 4 x DIS, excellent company Pension, PMI and Flexible Benefits schemes, and the chance to further your career within a well-renowned industry leader!
Please quote 40380 when calling Alexander Lloyd on 01293 572900 and ask for our Pensions and Benefits division. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment. Areas of expertise include IFA, Advisors, Employee Benefits, Compliance, Pensions, Group Risk, Paraplanners, Sales Support, T&C etc.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.