We are delighted to be working with a leading global business with offices in Birmingham who are looking to acquire a Finance Business Partner.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the Commercial FD and Senior FBP driving and executing key strategic decisions
- Preparing all budgets, forecasts and variance reports
- Monitor KPI's & variance analysis to develop short term performance and strategic direction
- Work closely with the operations team, improving working capital performance
Experience & qualifications required:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Good academics
- Extensive management accounting knowledge
- Strong commercial acumen
- Proven experience working and building relationships with senior management and other depts across the business
Please quote (43930) when calling Alexander Lloyd. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Finance and Accountancy recruitment.
We predominately focus on London, Surrey, Sussex and Kent, although we have also been highly successfully in offering national solutions.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role.