Alexander Lloyd are proud to be partnering a leading international Accountancy Practice, with the critical hire of a Finance Business Partner on a permanent basis based in Central London.
This newly created position will report to the Tax Stream Senior Finance Manger predominately in relation to supporting the stream's biggest SBU in its financial matters.
Working within the Tax Stream Finance team, this role will initially involve leveraging the new technology implemented by the firm -Workday with data extraction and preparation to the production of insightful reporting to the group.
Salary - Up to £60,000 DOE & Benefits
* Analysis of actual against forecast and prior year across the group in conjunction with the senior finance manager to identify trends in order to proactively guide the groups leaders with their financial performance
* Updating weekly and monthly reporting to provide meaningful MI to all stream staff and in due course to reviewing and developing the reports over time
* Working with the Senior finance manager to streamline the forecast process using a new system to the firm.
* Working closely with the Senior Finance Manager assist the Local Heads of Tax and Division Heads to manage the finances of their individual partners (such as WIP, debt and provisions)
* Fully Qualified Accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA)
* Experienced in project management & team leadership, with the ability to inspire & influence personnel across all levels.
* Excellent Communicator and strong commercial acumen
* Strong Excel
* The ability to work to tight deadlines & in a fast paced environment.
Please quote (last five digits 48338) when calling Alexander Lloyd. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, Commercial Finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been short listed for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.