Alexander Lloyd are pleased to be working with a with a reputable manufacturing organisation who are actively seeking an HR Manager based at their offices in Newhaven.
Reporting directly into the CEO you will be in charge of formulating the HR strategy across the organisation as well providing an HR service across different sites. Travel will be required with this opportunity.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
* Implement HR strategies across the organisation to ensure that company values are embedded across the business.
* Responsible for the development and delivery of employee reward, recognition and benefits.
* Work with different areas across the business including the management team to support in managing changes across the organisations.
* Ensure that policies and procedures are kept up to date as well as ensuring that legal requirements are met in relation to employment issues.
* Full management of resourcing across all area of the business.
* CIPD Level 7 Qualified
* Proven experience of working in leading HR position.
* Strong analytic skills with an ability to understand business requirements.
* Understanding of organisation design and building capability.
* Generalist skills including employee relations and resourcing and change management.
Please quote 46110 when calling Lauren Raycraft at Alexander Lloyd or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling, Alexander Lloyd Human Resources Recruitment Solutions is the leading recruiter for HR Director, Manager, Business Partner, Learning & Development, Internal Communications, Talent Acquisition and Reward opportunities across Surrey, Sussex, Kent and London.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.