Alexander Lloyd are currently Recruiting for a Compliance Manager who has experience within a Wealth Management / IFA Business. JOB DETAILS
This position is perfect for someone who is looking to take a step up within Compliance and take over the CF10/CF11 functions within the business.
* Assist the Compliance Director in administering an effective scheme of supervision across the Network
* Manage a small team of Compliance and Training Supervisors, reviewing performance and providing appropriate motivation and support to ensure the effective application of monitoring procedures
* Maintain a T&C scheme for the Supervisory team, undertaking regular reviews of Supervisor outputs, identifying adverse trends/risks and handling them accordingly
* Keep up-to-date with regulatory and industry developments
* Provide cover and support for Supervisors and the Compliance Director as appropriate
* Where necessary; engage in the supervision of member firms, managing and scheduling all aspects of oversight competently and within desired timescales
* Liaise with Member firms in respect of escalated issues, or matters which could not be resolved at Supervisor level
* Liaise effectively with senior management in respect of regulatory and Network issues
* Assist in making all appropriate notifications to the FCA
* Produce a quarterly compliance bulletin; considering key industry and regulatory changes
* Minimum of level 4 Diploma in regulated financial planning (or equivalent), with significant progress towards the achievement of further qualifications desired
* Acting CF10 & CF11 with oversight of the compliance function and acting Money Laundering Reporting Officer for the network.
* Apply a risk-based and common-sense approach to the compliance monitoring process
* Undertake appropriate file reviews, ensuring that the findings are accurately recorded and handled appropriately so as to mitigate associated risks
* Undertake regular KPI reviews, ensuring that KPI data and management information in respect of AR firms is accurately recorded whilst identifying adverse trends/risks and reporting or handling them accordingly
* Test approved persons according to scheme requirements in respect of product knowledge and appropriate selling practices, and provide relevant feedback and training where necessary
* Test and supervise new joiners to AR firms, ensuring that supervision and formal sign-off procedures are applied as appropriate
* Ensure that financial promotions for member firms are approved in accordance with the FCA rules, whilst aiding firms in interpreting and applying the regulatory guidelines on advertising
* Researching and producing MI reports to be escalated to senior management
Please quote (42804) when calling Alexander Lloyd. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment. Areas of expertise include Compliance Directors, CF10/11, Risk Frameworks, Monitoring, Advisory, Policy, T&C, Quality Assurance/ File Review, AML/KYC etc across the entire financial services sector including investments, banking and insurance. We predominately focus on London, Surrey, Sussex and Kent, although we have also been highly successfully in offering national solutions. Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.