A Globally recognised organisation are now looking to grow the Pensions Projects team based in their West London office. JOB DETAILS
You must have extensive experience in Defined Benefit Pensions to be considered for this role.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
* Performing pension calculations and complex manual calculations where required
* Maintaining membership records including the data cleanse of the information held on the pension administration database
* Work well as part of a small team, liaising with the other departments including our Member Automation and Analytics Team on a regular basis
* Preparing and potentially presenting presentations
* Analysing data
* Testing our system processes using the system
* Reading, researching and understanding documentation relating to each scheme, for example, rule books and deeds
* Creating spread sheets using Excel to an advanced level
* Supporting effective team working, contributing to team performance targets and team meetings and making suggestions for internal process improvements.
* Escalating any problems, mistakes, backlogs or issues immediately to the team leader
In return for your hard work you will receive a generous basic salary, pension, holiday and other flexible company benefits.
Please quote <43354> when calling Alexander Lloyd. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment. Areas of expertise include IFA, Advisors, Employee Benefits, Compliance, Pensions, Group Risk, Paraplanners, Sales Support, T&C etc.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.