Alexander Lloyd are working with a prestigious retail organisation on the recruitment of IT recruiter for a 6 month FTC.
An organisation going through a great deal of change and moving away from the Status Quo to be a leader in what they do.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become of this great brand for a 6 month period. Recruiting solely for IT related roles you must have excellent knowledge of that expertise.
You will be supporting the recruitment process and assisting hiring managers to attract, engage and recruit the best IT talent taking into account the company values and policies relating to Diversity and Inclusion.
Key responsibilities: including but not limited to-
* Manage the recruitment process through the ATS ensuring a seamless process for hiring managers
* Conduct job briefing calls with hiring managers ensuring all relevant information relating to the role is accurate
* Provide excellent market intelligence on candidates and best places to market roles
* Complete telephone screening of direct applicants
* Liaise with hiring managers on interview process ensuring relevant training provided where needed
* Pro actively support the organisations Diversity and Inclusion programme
Salary on offer is between £50,000 - £55,000 DOE and can offer remote working however some access to an office would be beneficial.
Please quote 47172 when calling Theo Saunders at Alexander Lloyd or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling, Alexander Lloyd Human Resources Recruitment Solutions is the leading recruiter for HR Director, Manager, Business Partner, Learning & Development, Internal Communications, Talent Acquisition and Reward opportunities across Surrey, Sussex, Kent and London.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.