The Company -This well known and highly reputable local Government office are currently recruiting an HR Advisor on a 9 month fixed term contract where you will provide pragmatic and effective advice to customers and this can cover a range of HR issues including but not limited to: Employee relations, reward, change management, disciplinary and grievance, employment policies and contracts. JOB DETAILS
The Role* Assess or conduct analysis, presenting results and putting forward recommendations on managing more complex situations to support decision making
* Analyse and make recommendations for improvement or development of existing systems, processes or policy.
* Maintain, develop and review systems, processes, procedures and working methods to maximise service quality, efficiency and compliance.
* May assist with budget/resource management in accordance with the council policies and procedures
* May have delegated responsibility for a budget
* Liaise, communicate and build relationships with other internal departments, customers, partner organisations, agencies and/or contractors to support and represent the team/service.People Managemen
* May manage a team operating in a well defined specialist area or oversee the delivery of a range of support services to a service or function
.* Monitor and support the performance management and development of team members to ensure that individual contributions are maximised
The Person - To be considered for this excellent Human Resources opportunity you must be Degree qualified, or have significant vocational experience demonstrating development through involvement in a series of progressively more demanding relevant work/roles. A Comprehensive knowledge of computerised business systems in terms of functionality and capability and have a knowledge of principles, practices, policies and procedures relating to business planning and financial and organisational management. The successful applicant will have a proven written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with good negotiation and influencing skills and the ability to work collaboratively with internal and external partners/professionals.* Ability to understand, meet and exceed customer expectations.* Ability to work on own initiative, with solution focused problem solving skills.
Please quote 40405 when calling Alexander Lloyd on 01293 572900 and ask for our HR division This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd Human Resources Recruitment Solutions is the leading recruiter for HR Director, Manager, Business Partner, Learning & Development and Reward opportunities across Surrey, Sussex, Kent and South East London.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.