Are you an experienced Pensions Administrator with Pensions Protection Fund experience? Are you looking for THAT next step on your career ladder? Then look no further! My client, based in Leeds are looking for someone motivated with YOUR experience! JOB DETAILS
Within this role your key responsibilities include;
* Manage a portfolio of clients
* Project management and ensures all activities meet agreed targets
* Prepare manual and computer generated benefit calculations and related correspondence, as required
* Maintain the company database, prepare computer generated benefit calculations and related correspondence
* Communicate with clients, their employees and former employees and advisers
* Undertake a proactive client facing role, attending client and prospect meetings
In order to be considered for this opportunity, applicants MUST be working in a similar role and have the following key competencies:
* Defined Benefit & Defined Contribution experience
* PPF assessment administration experience
* Problem Solving - is able to identify and solve potential problems using own initiative before they develop further. Adopts a calm and confident approach when dealing with difficult situations.
* Attention to Detail - demonstrates an ability to attend to the intricate minutiae of tasks.
* Clerical Accuracy - demonstrates both speed and accuracy when performing clerical tasks.
* Planning and Organising - demonstrates a structured and conscientious approach to work, plans and prioritises own work effectively including handling interruptions.
Please quote PKG1609-181 when calling Alexander Lloyd on 01293 572900 and ask for our Pensions and Benefits division. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment. Areas of expertise include IFA, Advisors, Employee Benefits, Compliance, Pensions, Group Risk, Paraplanners, Sales Support, T&C etc.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.