A well respected financial services firm based in Liverpool have an exciting opportunity for a Pension Administrator to join their already successful team. The role will be responsible for all aspects of pension administration which will include processing new business applications, pension transfers, servicing requests, fee calculations, death benefits, monthly payroll and retirement benefits. It will also be responsible for ensuring a timely, pro-active and high quality service is provided to clients at all times. JOB DETAILS
The core responsibilities of the role will include:
* To create and maintain accurate pension scheme records accurately process new business and monitor progress through to completion, monitoring receipt of funds and initial fees.
* Pension benefits processing e.g. annuity purchase, income drawdown, phased income
* drawdown, death cases.
* Accurately process pension investment/disinvestment instructions relating to new
* business, additional investments, reallocations and money out transactions.
* Deal with all pensions servicing activities e.g. employer contribution monitoring, group
* contribution processing, pensions on divorce etc
The right candidate will have previous experience of working within a pensions administrator position - ideally with particular experience in particular drawdown, phased retirement and annuities and payroll in relation to individual taking an income from their pensions. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to join a well established firm in an interesting and varied position with the chance to progress in your career and add to the ongoing success of this firm as a whole.
Please quote 2139 when calling Alexander Lloyd on 01293 572900 and ask for our Pensions and Benefits division. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment. Areas of expertise include IFA, Advisors, Employee Benefits, Compliance, Pensions, Group Risk, Paraplanners, Sales Support, T&C etc.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.