Alexander Lloyd is working with one of their insurance clients based in London to recruit into their Group Reporting team who are in need of some interim support whilst they recruit on a permanent basis but also to support with a variety of planned projects.
Anticipated duration to April 2021
Daily rate circa £350 Ltd
Duties will include;
* Responsibility for group consolidations and meeting internal and external reporting requirements
* Ensuring that controls are in place and pro-actively recommending any areas for improvement
* Preparation of the quarterly management accounts
* Preparation of annual financial statements
* Opportunity to get involved with ad-hoc projects
Our client is an already established international organisation but have experienced significant growth over the last few years through organic growth and acquisitions, they plan to continue expanding which provides lots of opportunities for employees.
* Qualified Accountant
* Insurance sector background
* Strong consolidations experience
* Reporting skills
* Confident Excel user
* Professional and pro-active approach
Location: EC3V 3LA
Working Hours: 9-5
Please quote 46693 when calling Katy Aston-Cozens at Alexander Lloyd or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, commercial finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.