Are you seeking the next step in your career towards becoming a Management Accountant?
Alexander Lloyd are proud to be partnering with a leading retail brand in their search for a driven, determined and ambitious Assistant Management Accountant to join them on a permanent, full time basis.
Salary - Up to £40K Study Support & Benefits
Location - London Victoria (Excellent hybrid working options long-term)
Based within walking distance of London Victoria, this is a broad and diverse role with plenty of scope for progression, with the main duties including but not limited to;
* Prepare and post period end journal entries
* Complete robust balance sheet reconciliations to agreed deadlines
* Investigate and prepare narrative explaining variances to budget and prior year
* Supporting the Finance Manager with the preparation of reporting
* Identify drivers of overspend, prepare ad hoc analysis and develop recommendations to reduce finance risk.
* Development and mature stakeholder relationships
* Support the budgeting and forecast process
* Significant involvement in the year-end process, preparation of deliverables for the audit and key contact for the auditors during the audit process.
* Support the preparation of statutory statistical filings in the UK and overseas.
* Support the development of a robust control environment
* Be part way through your Accountancy qualification (ACCA/ACA/CIMA)
* Have a minimum of 2 years experience within a high-volume Finance Team
* Retail experience is desirable, but not essential
* Excellent IT Skills, including Advanced Excel skills
* Have a strong desire to progress within your career
Please quote 48504 when calling Alexander Lloyd or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, commercial finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.