Are you an experienced consultant with a passion for business development and technical consumer credit knowledge? If so, we have a fantastic Director level opportunity to join an award winning Compliance and RegTech Consultancy. JOB DETAILS
Reporting into the CEO and managing a small team which can be grown, you will take over an existing client base of circa 500 firms, but will have the opportunity, and be expected to, grow the divisions reach and reputation further. The majority of the existing client base is London centric, but some wider travel will be required occasionally (unlikely to be overnight stays).
You will be part of the Senior Management team and be highly involved in the company's growth strategy and the implementation of their 5 year plan.
* A consulting background and the ability to sell and deliver on proposals/SLA through sound project management and meeting resourcing needs
* Good networking skills, associations/industry body connections and ability to build on client base
* Understanding of FCA regulations in relations to consumer credit finance including CONC, COBS, MCOBS, ICOB, SYSC, financial promotions, KYC, TCF etc.
* Knowledge of FCA handbook and application to different Consumer credit firms
* Understanding of FCA permissions
* Undertaken FCA Authorisations or Variations of permissions (or knowledge of)
* Ability to undertake audits, review controls and processes and make recommendations to clients
* Ability to offer training to clients
* Ability to manage a team and build the Consumer credit area and team further
Please quote (42917) when calling Alexander Lloyd. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment. Areas of expertise include Compliance Directors, CF10/11, Risk Frameworks, Monitoring, Advisory, Policy, T&C, Quality Assurance/ File Review, AML/KYC etc across the entire financial services sector including investments, banking and insurance. We predominately focus on London, Surrey, Sussex and Kent, although we have also been highly successfully in offering national solutions. Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.