This job is no longer available.
You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.

Associate Consultant - Group Risk & Health


Associate Consultant - Group Risk & Health


If you're looking to take your next step within your Employee Benefits career; either as an Administrator looking to 'step up' or an Associate Consultant/Account Manager looking to make a sideways move to a better company, then please have a look at this role - this could be the ideal role for you!

A market leader within the Employee Benefits consultancy market are currently recruiting for an experienced Associate Consultant with a background within the Group Risk and/or Private Medical Insurance field to join their successful business on a permanent basis; to provide accurate support and consulting advice to a portfolio of SME clients across a range of Health & Wellbeing schemes (i.e. Private Medical Insurance, Travel Insurance, Dental Insurance and Group Risk policies).

The client-facing aspect of the role will cover 70% of the overall work; the remaining 30% of your time will be spent supporting the company's Consultants with administration-related tasks. Within two years, this role has already been identified to progress into a fully-fledged Consultant position!

To be successful in this role, applicants will need to have proven experience of working in a similar client-facing Administrator or Account Manager role from within the specific Healthcare industry - or within the wider Employee Benefits field - whilst also being able to:
* Be proactive, service-focused and enjoys taking a "hands-on" approach
* Have excellent inter-personal skills - building long-lasting business relationships with both internal and external stakeholders; including clients, insurers, administrators etc.
* Be wholly comfortable & confident dealing with senior management staff at designated clients
* Enjoy working in a fast-paced, constantly-changing, sociable office

In return, not only will you be rewarded a competitive salary, this role also offers a attractive holiday allowance, discretionary bonus, company pension and private health scheme, season ticket loans and cycle-to-work scheme, as well as the chance to develop a career in a market-leading, engaging organisation.

Please quote 40522 when calling Alexander Lloyd on 01293 572900 and ask for our Pensions and Benefits division. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment. Areas of expertise include IFA, Advisors, Employee Benefits, Compliance, Pensions, Group Risk, Paraplanners, Sales Support, T&C etc.

Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.

This job has now been filled but you may be interested in:


Employee Benefits Client Relationship Manager

London, Manchester
An Employee Benefits Consulting giant are now looking to recruit 2 Client Relationship Managers to join 2 of there busiest offices, 1 in the North, 1 in the South.To be considered for this role you will need extensive client facing experience in either Healthcare, Group Risk or Pension Benefits.The successful candidate will be responsible for... More

PMI Sales Consultant

£40000 - £50000 per annum
An excellent opportunity has arisen for someone with a proven track record within Sales to join a growing Employee Benefits Organisation. You will be responsible for selling IPMI and PMI products to Brokers covering the South East of England. You will need to generate leads and follow them through to completion... More

Employee Benefits Account Manager

£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
An excellent opportunity has arisen for someone who is keen to join an expanding organisation within the Employee Benefits industry!You will be responsible for providing support to numerous senior level Consultants and acting as the first point of contact for any enquiries from Clients. This will include dealing with scheme administration... More