Alexander Lloyd are delighted to be partnering a leading and instantly recognisable brand name retailer as they look at add to their Commercial Finance Team.
We're looking for a Finance Business Partner/Senior Financial Analyst to join working out of their Head Office
Reporting into the Head of Commercial Finance, this is a broad and diverse position, with the main duties including but not limited to;
* Providing financial analysis to support strategic investment decisions
* Own respective commercial cost centres, managing month end close and the budgeting process.
* Support the Commercial sales and margin budgeting and forecasting processes providing quarterly forecasts and an operating plan for all relevant commercial areas.
* Analysing and supporting forward looking strategic initiatives
* Own respective cost centres, managing both month end close and budgeting process
* Provide challenging and in depth commercial analysis
* Support relevant departments with budgeting and forecasting processes
* Other ad hoc duties
Ideal candidates will have the following:
* Hold a relevant Accounting Qualification (ACCA/ACA/CIMA)
* Have a Retail/FMCG background within a large company
* Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel and power BI and exposure to a large ERP system Oracle/SAP etc.
* Experience of working in an analytical environment and dealing with large data sets
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 (depending on experience ) alongside an excellent benefits package.
Please quote 46982 when calling Alexander Lloyd. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd Finance and Accountancy is the leading recruiter of part-qualified Accountants, Financial and Management Accountants, Financial Controllers, and Finance Directors across Surrey, Sussex, London and Kent.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been short listed for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.
we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been short listed for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest