HR Assistant JOB DETAILS
Alexander Lloyd are delighted to be partnering with a well-known pharmaceutical organisation on an exclusive basis.
We are looking for an HR Assistant on a permanent basis, to join their vibrant and growing HR team.
The Ideal candidate will have a keen interest in HR. This role is perfect for somebody who wants to get their foot in the door, gain experience and learn more about the HR world. My client is passionate about supporting people to reach their full potential. Should you be successful, they will work with you on what your career path might be.
The HR Assistant is a key member of the HR team and will be responsible for general HR admin and recruitment support including regular updating of the HR system and issuing of contracts and offer letters. The position will also support recruitment, including creating adverts and scheduling of interviews.
You will have/need:
* Strong administration skills, previously gained in a fast paced environment
* Excellent IT skills, specifically in Excel
* Exceptional eye for detail and accuracy with a double check mentality
* Be professional and maintain confidentiality at all times
* Have excellent English communication skills (written and verbal)
* Be friendly, enthusiastic, energetic and self-motivated
* Have the ability to use your own initiative and be proactive
* Be willing to adapt and take on new challenges and be driven to continually learn and improve
The organisations head office is based in London, which is the preferred location however they do offer hybrid working (1/2 days a week in the office).
The salary on offer is up to £25,000.
Please quote 47757 when calling Martin at Alexander Lloyd or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling, Alexander Lloyd Human Resources Recruitment Solutions is the leading recruiter for HR Director, Manager, Business Partner, Learning & Development, Internal Communications, Talent Acquisition and Reward opportunities across Surrey, Sussex, Kent and London.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.