Alexander Lloyd are delighted to be partnering with this growing insurance organisation based in London on the recruitment of an HR Projects Manager.
Working closely with key stakeholders in the business to deliver change initiatives across Diversity & Inclusion, Culture and Marketing & Communications to name a few. You will also be responsible for coordinating activities and bringing specialist knowledge to help design and deliver on the planning process.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to -
* Coordination and delivery of workshops and frameworks
* Shape communications around D&I, Culture and Performance
* Build strong relationships with Key stakeholders
* Manage multiple projects executing the key deliverables to tight deadlines
You will have/need
* Exceptional organisational skills
* Strong data and analytical skills
* Proven strong stakeholder management across multiple levels
* Experience of managing multiple projects
* Be able to deliver to targets
* Experience and knowledge within the D&I, Culture change and Performance space
Primarily based in London, this role offers excellent hybrid working with around 2 days office based per week.
Salary on offer is up to £70,000 DOE
Please quote 47570 when calling Theo Saunders at Alexander Lloyd or email them at email@example.com. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling, Alexander Lloyd Human Resources Recruitment Solutions is the leading recruiter for HR Director, Manager, Business Partner, Learning & Development, Internal Communications, Talent Acquisition and Reward opportunities across Surrey, Sussex, Kent and London.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest