Interim Global Reward Manager
London / WFH
up to £85k plus benefits
Our client, a London-based financial service organisation are currently recruiting for an exciting and challenging opportunity for a one year contract as the Global Reward Manager. The successful candidate will be a pillar for the HR team and take responsibility for MI, Reward both at country and international levels in a context of fast transformation. You will also play an active role in performance management preparation and will be involved in other generalist projects depending on business needs.
* Manage and help to develop the compensation and benefits framework in line with group's overall strategy a
* Drive complex pay and bonus processes in different countries, from initial role benchmarking to final recommendations to the Remuneration Committee. This includes reviewing market practices with specialist consultancies and embedding regulatory evolutions into our existing processes.
* Play a key-role in the transformation and harmonisation of the compensation
HR Insights - Management Information
* Drive dashboards production and analysis in our different countries and entities.
* Lead the creation and management of insights and reporting across HR (e.g. turnover, headcount, discipline and grievance, performance & talent management etc.) at international level
* Follow-up regulatory evolutions assess business impacts and drive projects throughout our entities to reflect new constraints and best practices.
* Overseeing reward regulatory requirement across UK and Europe
* Manage and deliver reward regulatory annual framework with Compliance teams
Long Term Incentives Schemes
* Managing and administering the Deferred Compensation Scheme based on Annual Regulatory Review across Hub
* Coordinating Annual Performance Shares process across Hub including vesting, grants and communication in cooperation with the Group
The successful candidate will have senior reward experience gained within financial services, and demonstrate a strong background in Management Information.
Please quote 46318 when contacting Simon Geere at Alexander Lloyd or email them at email@example.com. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Human Resources space.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.