Alexander Lloyd is currently recruiting for an experienced Graduate Development Manager on behalf of a global financial services organisation in London. JOB DETAILS
* Responsible for a core curriculum of programmes including Induction/ Orientation, Management/ Leadership development, personal effectiveness, technical and qualifications.
* Research, design and delivery of Group-wide learning and development programmes, using internal and external resource including programme design, logistics, event co-ordination, invoices/ payments and budget.
* Working in partnership with the wider business to oversee the planning and continuous review of designated programmes including work experience schemes, interns, graduate and apprentice programmes.
* Be the subject matter expert on qualifications across the globe and ensure that Talent & Development procedures are up to date and developed with input from the Global Head of Talent & the Talent team
* Manage external vendor relationships, including sourcing new suppliers, negotiating contracts, managing budgets and monitoring the quality of services provided.
* Significant experience of designing and running talent and development programmes in multiple jurisdictions
* Significant global learning and development experience, ideally in a fast-paced, financial services organisation
* Extensive experience working with business and HR stakeholders to design talent and development programmes to meet specific business objectives
* Experience of designing training programmes and talent solutions in line with the business strategy
A challenging and fast paced environment with the possibility to work with passionate, smart and curious people, our client understands the role that the development of their people plays in making continuous improvements.
Please quote 40509 when calling Alexander Lloyd on 01293 572900 and ask for our HR division. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd Human Resources Recruitment Solutions is the leading recruiter for HR Director, Manager, Business Partner, Learning & Development and Reward opportunities across Surrey, Sussex, Kent and South East London.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.