A creative Pensions Communications/Marketing Consultant is required by a well established consultancy based in London. JOB DETAILS
You must have Pensions experience to be considered for this role.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
* Engaging with existing and new clients in relation to their internal communications
* Drafting content for pensions and employee benefits communications and creating design briefs.
* Attending client meetings and contributing ideas and strategies for effective communications across a variety of media and online and offline channels.
* Liaising with clients and working through different communications strategies
* Preparing project estimates and timetables
* Providing copy for off line materials such as announcements, newsletters, booklets, personalised statements, posters, etc.
* Working with multiple stakeholders, including other third parties, such as administrators, actuaries and lawyers.
In return for your hard work you will receive a competitive basic salary, pension, holidays & other additional company benefits.
Please quote <44055> when calling Alexander Lloyd. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment. Areas of expertise include IFA, Advisors, Employee Benefits, Compliance, Pensions, Group Risk, Paraplanners, Sales Support, T&C etc.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.