Alexander Lloyd are proud to be exclusively partnering with a truly global leader and market leader within the Financial Services sector. Due too continued growth and development of the business they are now seeking too add a Finance Projects Manager.
Your duties include but not limited too:
* As a Finance Project Manager you will ensure that all projects are well coordinated and progress smoothly. Your own experience of shared service and centres of excellence target operating model design and implementation will come in handy.
* Planning and supervising the knowledge transfer between teams with the support of some in-house resources
* Providing best practice in detailing processes and use of tools
* Ensuring the proper IT set up are in place to enable access to the various accounting tools
* Preparing bi-monthly steering committees with all the stakeholders and issuing progress monitoring reporting
You will have the following skill set:
* Have a solid finance acumen and strong project management capabilities with full end-to-end delivery of the programme life cycle from implementation of ad hoc governance to the execution and delivery of objectives based on plan-driven milestones
* You are analytical with the ability to lead and support your team and business in order to delivery multiple projects in parallel.
* Extensive exposure to Finance Transformation or Change within a large corporate environment
* A Resolute background within core Finance
Please quote 47762 when calling Andrew Fenn at Alexander Lloyd or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, Commercial Finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.