One of the UK's leading specialists in the Pensions and Employee Benefits industry is currently looking to invite a Senior Pensions Technician to join their team in Stirling. JOB DETAILS
This client has been providing professional services for almost 40 years, and strives to be the provider of choice in Pensions and Employee Benefit services. They are committed to providing a professional and proportionate service, tailored to their clients' needs!
Within this role, you will be working as a subject matter expert within the SIPP/SSAS business; enabling the team to provide prompt, efficient and accurate customer service to the SIPP/SSAS clients.
Your main duties will be:
· To identify and assist in the development of technical improvements
· To assist in ensuring that quality targets are met within the business line; to make certain that excellent customer service is provided by the customer service teams
· Monitor, interpret and analyse the impact of legislative and other regulatory changes as they affect SSAS & SIPP for the purpose of identifying practical changes to procedures / training notes to ensure continued technical & FCA compliance of the business line
· Communicate said changes in plain English to staff and revise procedure / training notes as required
· Deliver technical training to the highest standard and proactively contribute to the development of training material and the identification of training needs within the dept.
To be successful in your application, it is essential that you have proven experience of working in the UK SIPP and/or SSAS Pension field, whilst also be able to demonstrate strong communication and team working skills, and ACII and FPC qualifications would also be advantageous.
In return, you will recieve a competitive salary of up to £40k (depending on experience), discretionary bonus, 23 days holiday (rising with service), enrolment in the company Pension scheme, PMI cover, and the chance to further your career within a growing leader in the UK Pensions industry!
Please quote 40475 when calling Alexander Lloyd on 01293 572900 and ask for our Pensions and Benefits division. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment. Areas of expertise include IFA, Advisors, Employee Benefits, Compliance, Pensions, Group Risk, Paraplanners, Sales Support, T&C etc.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.