Alexander Lloyd are delighted to be supporting this Global Financial Services Organisation on the recruitment of an IT/Tech recruiter on a permanent basis.
To be successful in this role you will need to have showcased in depth experience within an IT/Technical based recruitment role previously.
Using your own unique style and experience you will help the TA Team develop new and innovative ways of attracting diverse talent and creating new sourcing strategies within the Technology arena of the business. You will also be responsible for managing the full recruitment process from assessment and selection to closing and onboarding.
You will have/need:-
* Experience in a similar role recruiting directly for IT/Tech roles
* Knowledge of recruiting across various technical roles and levels
* Full recruitment life cycle knowledge from assessments to onboarding
* Strong stakeholder management skills across all levels
* Experience of working in Financial Services/Professional Services or alike
* Strong sourcing methods to attract diverse and inclusive talent and create and keep up to date a talent pipeline
This role can be offered as a fully remote opportunity or you can attend one of the many offices.
The salary on offer is up to £60,000 plus bonus and benefits.
Please quote 47814 when calling Theo Saunders at Alexander Lloyd or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling, Alexander Lloyd Human Resources Recruitment Solutions is the leading recruiter for HR Director, Manager, Business Partner, Learning & Development, Internal Communications, Talent Acquisition and Reward opportunities across Surrey, Sussex, Kent and London.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.