Alexander Lloyd are currently working with a Global Investment Organisation on the hire of a DC Process Specialist for their Surrey based office.
You will need a background in Defined Contribution Pensions.
The key responsibilities of this role will include:
* Developing quality checklists and tests that will help in achieving quality goals.
* Read and interpret client documentation
* Perform complex research and analysis of client plan documents
* Build relationships with business partners and co-workers
* Act as liaison for team members and related teams
* Undertake projects and initiatives aligned with team
In return for your hard work you will receive genuine career progression opportunities, company bonus scheme, life insurance, 25 Days Annual leave and other additional company benefits.
Please quote 48057 when calling Aaron at Alexander Lloyd or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling, Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment. Areas of expertise include Employee Benefits, Compliance, Pensions, Group Risk, Paraplanners, Sales Support, T&C etc.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.