Alexander Lloyd are working exclusively with an insurance company based in Surrey who are looking for an experienced Compliance Manager to join their team. JOB DETAILS
* Previous managerial experience - a leader who can coach, develop and motivate whilst being hands on and leading by example
* A minimum 2 years compliance experience with solid ICOBs knowledge
* A strong knowledge of data protection and GDPR, ideally with experience of GDPR implementation
* Confidence attending AGM meetings and challenging senior management
* A fresh approach, full of ideas and keen to improve processes
* Ideally CII qualified or at least keen to study
Reporting to the Chief Risk Office and managing a team of 3, you will proactively and reactively contribute to the identification, management and reporting of Regulatory requirements, breaches as well as providing guidance on the implementation of corrective action. A core function of this area will be to be aware of current and emerging Regulatory guidance, both on a detailed and thematic basis, and to liaise with staff to ensure compliance throughout the organisation, whilst complying with TCF principles.
* To provide reassurance of adherence and compliance with regulatory requirements;
* To conduct a monitoring programme, to ensure an appropriate level of risk mitigation is in place;
* To manage complaints activities ensuring compliance and high quality technical and member service;
* Help ensure all marketing and promotional material is compliat, clear and fair
* To provide regular input and guidance to ensure the success of Risk, Compliance & Governance Committee meetings (including generation of reports and follow up of activity) and advise on Governance matters;
* To manage the relationship with Internal Audit;
* Hold the DPO Control Function being the main point of contact for issues and queries internally and externally with regards to Data Protection and GDPR
* To help develop other Compliance staff to maximise their skills.
Please quote (42894) when calling Alexander Lloyd. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment. Areas of expertise include Compliance Directors, CF10/11, Risk Frameworks, Monitoring, Advisory, Policy, T&C, Quality Assurance/ File Review, AML/KYC etc across the entire financial services sector including investments, banking and insurance. We predominately focus on London, Surrey, Sussex and Kent, although we have also been highly successfully in offering national solutions. Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.