A successful consultancy that offers leading Pensions advisory, technology and administration solutions is looking for a Senior Pensions Administrator that is experienced in Defined Benefit Pensions. JOB DETAILS
Within this role you will be administering corporate Pension schemes in accordance with contracts to the required standards and deadlines. Responsible for day to day administration for a portfolio of DB schemes. This will also include:
* Management of Pensioner payrolls, Pension increases and ensure the annual notification of the lifetime allowance used is notified to pensioners in a timely manner
* Management of trustee bank accounts including reconciliation and cashflow
* Processing of investment of contributions
* Assisting the consultant/account manager with any documentation they require with carrying out their responsibilities
* Ensuring client work is processed in timely manner and within target dates
In order to be successful in this role you should possess:
* Experience of Defined Benefit Pension scheme administration
* Ability to prioritise workload, keeping to deadlines and disclosure requirements
* Understand the need for various codes of professional ethics and standards as promulgated by the PMI.
* Ability to work as part of a team and provide constructive feedback
In return for your hard work, you will be rewarded with 25 days holiday, Group PMI, a subsidised canteen, fantastic employee benefits & free use of a gym. You will also get the opportunity to progress with your career in a successful growing business.
Please quote PKG1609-56 when calling Alexander Lloyd on 01293 572900 and ask for our Pensions and Benefits division. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment. Areas of expertise include IFA, Advisors, Employee Benefits, Compliance, Pensions, Group Risk, Paraplanners, Sales Support, T&C etc.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.