Financial Reporting Manager
Alexander Lloyd are delighted to be partnering a Global Travel/Leisure Organisation with the appointment of a Financial Reporting Manager
This is a key role and fantastic opportunity for a qualified candidate with a couple of years PQE who has experience in team management
This is a broad position, with the main duties including, but not limited to;
* Monthly and quarterly reporting the parent group
* Lead the external audit requirements throughout the year;
* Manage 2 direct reports who are responsible for all financial reporting for the UK entity
* Responsible for the preparation and review of the annual financial statements
* Own the review process for journals and balance sheet reconciliations
The ideal candidate would be a Qualified accountant (ACA or ACCA) with a proven track record of developing & implementing process improvements, exposure to SAP and advanced excel would be desierable.
Please quote 46666 when calling Alexander Lloyd or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, commercial finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest