£18000 - £20000 per annum
This highly regarded and well known engineering and systems consultancy are currently recruiting a Human Resources Administrator on a permanent basis where the role of the HR Administrator is a mixture of administration and HR. You will be working as part of the Central HR team and the HR Administrator has an important role to play ensuring that high levels of pro-active HR generalist services are provided across the business.
Being responsible for all general administration as outlined throughout this profile and as requested by the HR Operations Manager/Head of HR.
* Administer all general correspondence required throughout the life-cycle of employment.
* Ensure all new starters and changes to existing employees are reflected in the HR system at the earliest opportunity.
* Be responsible for the organising, filing and archiving of all HR documentation to ensure these are accurate and up to date.
* Manage the Human Resources 'In-box' with assistance from other HR Administrator and Advisors.
* Ensure the HR system reflects the changes made through monthly payroll and that the system is 100% accurate at all times.
* Process sickness and absence forms.
* Provide support to the HR Advisors and Recruitment Administrator during holidays and absence.
* Work with the HR Operations Manager to prioritise and develop a working knowledge of all activities outlined on the HR risk register.
* Fully understand the recruitment processes and systems in order to support the Recruitment team when required.
* Assist the Recruitment Administrator in the production of all correspondence regarding new employees, ranging from offers of employment, references, security documentation, new joiner letter and induction packs.
* In conjunction with the HR Advisor, administer the annual appraisal process to include collating all training information and company feedback.
* Work with the HR Advisor to administer the company benefit schemes (Pension, Shares, GAYE, Childcare Voucher, CAFS, Cycle to work schemes, BUPA, Long Service Awards) liaising where appropriate and ensuring payroll action taken.
* Work with the HR Advisor to provide Finance with relevant changes to employee details for expense payments.
* Administer the sale and purchase of holidays and ensure recorded for payroll and statistical purposes throughout the year.
* Administer the probationary period completions, including completing letters etc
Previous administration experience is essential, ideally in an HR environment
* The ability to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines
* Good standard of competence in Microsoft packages
* Experience of managing information in databases
* Smart business-like appearance
* Ability to handle work of a sensitive and confidential nature
* Excellent interpersonal and customer-facing skills
* Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
* Flexible, enthusiastic and positive 'can-do' attitude
* Team player with the ability to work on own initiative and prioritise workload
* High degree of accurately and attention to detail
Some of the benefits for this interesting and varied role include: 25 days holiday, free parking, life cover 4 x salary, Bupa Medical Cover, Income protection and a Company Pension Scheme both contributory and non-contributory.
Please quote HNF1701-162 when calling Alexander Lloyd on 01293 572900 and ask for our HR division. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd Human Resources Recruitment Solutions is the leading recruiter for HR Director, Manager, Business Partner, Learning & Development and Reward opportunities across Surrey, Sussex, Kent and South East London.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.