Credit Risk Manager
£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
A leading FX brokerage who are undergoing an exciting period of growth, are seeking an experienced Credit Risk Manager (or Analyst looking to step up to a manager role).
The Credit Risk Manager will act as a source of expertise in assisting the Head of Risk to evaluate and recommend acceptable risk levels across all the firm's activities and to specifically control credit risk through constant monitoring of the portfolio.
* Review of Credit Applications prepared by FoH prior to decision within the individual approval authority or escalation to Credit Committee for final approval to ensure identified risks are appropriately mitigated.
* Thorough evaluation of the transaction structure, financial data such as financial models, balance sheets and income statements to determine the level of acceptable risk.
* Provide a succinct and well-made recommendation to the Credit Committee and/ or Board.
* Providing timely assessment of credit risk for corporate clients, private clients and financial counterparties.
* Take the lead to enhance the quality of Credit Applications and make ongoing recommendations about procedural and policy changes where necessary.
* Regular monitoring of credit exposures to ensure adherence to the authorised portfolio and single clients. Also, monitoring of collateral and approval conditions where relevant.
* Implement and maintain responsibility for appropriate procedures as set out in the Credit Policy/ Procedures, spreadsheets, risk registers, files and storage to ensure all appropriate records are maintained and legal documents are safely stored.
My client are looking for a well educated and experienced Credit Risk professional within the financial services sector, with exposure to Foreign Exchange products to include both PSD and Derivative asset classes - Spot, Forward and Options products.
You must be adaptable, confident, reliable, motivated with strong time management skills and the ability to lead a team effectively.
There will be regular public contact given the seniority of the role - client visits and calls will be a regular requirement of the role.
Please quote (41805) when calling Alexander Lloyd. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment. Areas of expertise include Compliance Directors, CF10/11, Risk Frameworks, Monitoring, Advisory, Policy, T&C, Quality Assurance/ File Review, AML/KYC etc across the entire financial services sector including investments, banking and insurance. We predominately focus on London, Surrey, Sussex and Kent, although we have also been highly successfully in offering national solutions. Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.