Alexander Lloyd are delighted to be exclusively partnering with a growing FMCG business based in Reigate on the hire of a Finance Manager on a permanent basis.
The role will be responsible for producing reports, managing inventory, stock forecasting and control, month end tasks including inventory reconciliation, assisting with monthly management accounts.
This role will be office based 5 days per week for the first 6 months at least.
- Stock reconciliation, monitoring, forecasting & planning
- Collecting data from different sources, analysing data and producing reports
- Reconciling and understanding the numbers behind the results and resolving reconciling items on a monthly basis. Highlight any risks or opportunities as they arise.
- Working with the commercial finance team on the budget and forecast process
- Support the Finance Director in management of the external audits
- Process improvements, presenting ideas to make the management accounting function more efficient.
Qualifications & experience:
- Part qualified/qualified by experience or fully qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Experience within an FMCG business or knowledge of Stock accounting will be preferred
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Data analysis work experience using ERP systems
- Ability to work with complex data sets in Microsoft Excel
- Strong Excel skills including Vlookup, Formulas, Pivot Tables, Charting etc.
- Good PowerPoint and MS Word skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to communicate at all levels
Please quote 50138 when calling Phill Stagg at Alexander Lloyd or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, Commercial Finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.