Alexander Lloyd are delighted to be partnering with a leading technology business based near Gatwick on the hire of a Group Reporting Manager on a permanent basis.
The role will report into the Head of Financial Reporting and be responsible for financial accounting, group consolidation and reporting as well as providing finance support for ad hoc requests and M&A activity.
* Oversee the preparation and review of the Group monthly consolidation close process
* M&A support and other corporate finance activity
* Assist in the preparation of internal management reports and analysis
* Assist with the preparation of the Annual Report and Accounts and the Interim Report, providing support with Annual Report production and process
* PLC accounts and UK subsidiary statutory accounts preparation;
* Assist with technical accounting updates and new accounting standards (IFRS 2, 9, 15, 16)
* Financial modelling and analysis
* Exposure to senior management team and CFO
Qualifications and relevant experience:
* ACA/ACCA fully qualified with a background in accountancy practice preferred
* Experience in a Group financial statutory accounting and consolidation role with international exposure preferred
* Knowledge of IFRS and new UK GAAP
* Comfortable dealing with employees at a senior level;
* Strong communicator;
* Able to work independently and as part of a team
* Able to work accurately to tight deadlines
There will be a small amount of travel in this role (APAC, US, Europe)
Please quote 50124 when calling Phill Stagg at Alexander Lloyd or email them at email@example.com. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, Commercial Finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.