Interim HR Manager
Part Time (3 days)
Hybrid / Canterbury
£40,000 – £50,000 FTE
As a part of their work to become a modern and professional organisation, one of our valued clients is currently seeking an HR Manager for an initial period of up to 12 months to support the CEO and HR Project Manager, 3 days per week. We envisage that the role holder could work remotely most of the time, although some travel to Kent and/or Birmingham will be required.
The main responsibilities will be to:
- Provide a comprehensive HR service
- Advise managers and employees on HR related matters, terms and conditions of employment and share best practice.
- Manage employees relations casework including dispute resolution, disciplinaries, grievances, absence and performance improvement.
- Participate in the implementation of specific projects, policies and procedures to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the organisation.
- Provide advice on recruitment and selection strategies. Manage and monitor all recruitment and selection processes.
- Ensure all recruitment checks are completed including DBS, employment references and right to work checks, prior to onboarding.
- Manage the onboarding process for new joiners and exit process for leavers.
- Ensure that Finance/Payroll is given accurate details of new joiners, changes and leavers.
- Maintain accurate employee and training records via the Breathe HR system.
- Produce standard letters for recruitment, contracts of employment and other employment related documents as requested.
The ideal candidate will be available to start within 3-4 weeks, and will possess the following:
- CIPD level 5 qualification (or equivalent experience)
- Proven experience as an HR generalist with a good working knowledge in all areas of HR
- Solid knowledge of employment legislation and its application and HR best practice
- Exceptional organisational and communications skills, together with proven leadership capabilities.
- Proactive team player with strong customer service and problem solving skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and act with discretion and diplomacy
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously or as part of a team
A competitive salary of up to £50,000 (full time equivalent) is on offer, plus great working flexibility and the chance to play a key role in the modernisation of HR in this company.
Please quote 530355 when calling Simon Geere at Alexander Lloyd or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling, Alexander Lloyd Human Resources Recruitment Solutions is the leading recruiter for HR Director, Manager, Business Partner, Learning & Development, Internal Communications, Talent Acquisition and Reward opportunities across Surrey, Sussex, Kent and London.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.