Do you have a strong background in Payroll and are actively seeking the next step in your career?
Alexander Lloyd are proud to be supporting an Eastbourne based Accountancy Practice in their search for a Payroll Assistant to join on a permanent, full time basis.
Your duties will include, but not be limited to;
- Calculating pension contributions in line with auto enrolment.
- Update and upload pension details.
- Recording starter and leaver information.
- Recording HMRC payments and advising finance.
- Dealing with queries from employees regarding pay/pension.
- Calculation pro rata holidays etc
- Using Xero for CIS payments and returns – requesting invoices, UTR and reconciling
- Xero updates re PAYE and CIS
- Corporation tax reminders and general queries
- CIS refunds2727
- Dealing with The Pension Regulator
- Inform clients if overdue PAYE to HMRC (quarterly)
- Pay calculation.
- RTI online submissions.
- Calculation of statutory payments.
Ideally, you will;
- Will be up to date with all payroll procedures including PAYE, RTI, Auto enrolment and statutory calculations
- Previous experience working for multiple clients within a bureau setting (ESSENTIAL)
- Experience using Xero would be highly beneficial
- Accountancy practice payroll bureau experience is essential for this role. To be considered for this role, applicants must have a minimum of 3 years of payroll experience and practical knowledge of payroll systems
- You will need excellent communication and IT skills with a professional approach.
Salary + benefits: £32,000
Get in touch for more information;
T: 01293 572 900