Alexander Lloyd are proud to be supporting our Hove based client going through an exciting growth phase in their search for a Purchase Ledger Assistant to join the Finance Team on a permanent, full time basis.
A broad role, your duties will include, but not be limited to;
- Ensure creditors are paid according to the agreed terms – this will include the processing of invoices accurately within our automated AP system.
- Assist in the preparation of the fortnightly payment runs, for manager approval.
- Matching and verifying invoices to our purchase order system.
- Liaising with all teams across the business in ensuring that invoices and internal queries are actioned swiftly.
- Setting up new Supplier accounts and maintaining existing account details in accordance with internal compliance.
- Investigating and resolving any purchase enquiries or disputes with suppliers.
- Reconciling supplier statements.
Ideally, you will;
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, in particular Excel
- Self-motivated and willing to manage own workload, as well as work with team members effectively
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Exceptional level of organisation
Hybrid working available
Get in touch for more information;
T: 01293 572 900