My client operates a retail customer focused share dealing facility on an execution only basis. They have steadily grown as a business and as a result of an internal promotion wish to bring in a Resolution & Quality Assurance Manager. This is an excellent opportunity to further develop your expertise within a growing business
As the Resolution & Quality Assurance Manager you will oversee and manage all expressions of dissatisfaction & complaints in line with FCA guidelines and company protocols. You will assist in the collation of reporting and provide insight for the business and its third party relationships as well as ensure the calibration of managers Service Quality & Compliance assessments and to maintain consistency through coaching and assess any disputes.
Keys areas of responsibility include:
* Act as the escalation point for contact for all customer complaints.
* Work with Operations across the entire business areas to ensure all customer facing staff and managers are aware of and able to evidence adherence to complaint management requirements and root cause analysis.
* Assist in the collation of monthly and YTD complaint trend and insight for reporting into the executive team.
* Collate information for the monthly summary the Management Team comprising of Dissatisfaction topics (Complaints etc)), share case studies and external industry complaint insight.
* Service Quality & Compliance (SQ&C)
* Calibrate a sample of Team Manager Service Quality & Compliance assessments looking to ensure consistent companywide of quality assessments, scoring and coaching.
* Contribute to the methodology continually evolving in line with regulatory, customer experience and engagement requirements.
* Attend & actively engage in Service Quality 'learn' sessions for Team Managers and teams sharing examples of great service and examples which highlight improvement opportunities.
* Assist in the production of a monthly and YTD reporting of performance across departments
In order to succeed in this role you should be able to demonstrate acquired experience in a complaint handling & quality assurance role which will include best practice in both complaint management and service quality within an FCA regulated environment. You will have sound communication skills in all forms and be able to display the ability to build and maintain excellent and positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders to achieve excellent service.
Please quote CGL1611-160 when calling Alexander Lloyd on 01293 572900 and ask for our Compliance division. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment. Areas of expertise include Compliance Directors, CF10/11, Risk Frameworks, Monitoring, Advisory, Policy, T&C, Quality Assurance/ File Review, AML/KYC etc across the entire financial services sector including investments, banking and insurance. We predominately focus on London, Surrey, Sussex and Kent, although we have also been highly successfully in offering national solutions. Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.
No related jobs found