Alexander Lloyd are proud to be partnering a global consultancy who due to continued growth are seeking to add a Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA FP&A Manager.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
* Reporting directly to the CFO and forming part of the senior management team you have direct oversight for all of the financial planning and analysis across the business unit.
* Partnering with different business units you will provide a range of financial support and information to senior management while also being involved in the preparation of the budgets, forecasts and month-end reporting analysis
* Hands on involvement in financial modeling and look into prepare financial models that align to KPI metrics
* Oversee the planning process and present analysis of forecasted amounts in relation to actual results
* Financial analysis and reporting- Present analyses on the businesses actual results, forecasts and trends. Develop and maintain reports to be shared with Senior leadership highlighting key metrics and variances to previous forecast along with key opportunities and risks
You will have the following skill set:
* ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified
* Extensive exposure to FP&A and financial modelling
* Strong commercial acumen
* Excellent communication skills and experience of liaising with senior management
Please quote last five digits 46017 when calling Andrew Fenn at Alexander Lloyd or email them at email@example.com. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, commercial finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.