A recognised, Financial Services firm within the UK Pensions field are currently looking to recruit a Pensions Data Analyst to join the business; To support the execution of client implementation projects relating to several large Defined Benefit Pension schemes.
Specifically, this will includes:
* Suggest improvements to Implementation data processes
* Meet with clients during the implementation cycle to understand requirements, data, processes and systems, and make recommendations on how to implement our
* Lead client implementation projects
* Performs Implementation data processes, including:
* Transform received data to required formats and structures
* Manage and support loading of transformed data to target systems
* Analyse received, transformed, and migrated data
To be successful with your application, it is essential that you can demonstrate the execution of client implementation projects relating to Defined Benefit schemes!
In reward for your hard work and dedication you will be rewarded with a generous basic salary and an excellent benefits package, which includes a flexible package allowing you to select the most relevant benefits to match your lifestyle; inc. company Pension scheme, Private Medical Insurance cover, holiday and performance-related bonus
Please quote 47898 when calling Yvette at Alexander Lloyd or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Pensions and Employee Benefits recruitment; covering administration, consulting, management, sales, support, trustee secretarial and directorship roles across the UK.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.