Due to a period of extended growth, one of the market leaders within the UK Pensions industry - specialising in offering award-winning third party Pensions Consultancy - are currently looking to recruit a proactive, success-drive, experienced Pensions Sales Consultant to join their busy team on a permanent basis! This is a development opportunity with a focus on DB (Defined Benefit) sales consulting, which will enable the candidate to forge a great career in Sales! JOB DETAILS
* Identify opportunities for winning new clients for the business.
* Devise, plan and set strategy for sales related activities.
* Generate and undertake initial "first" and subsequent meetings with prospects, bringing in other of the company's specialists as necessary to increase traction with the prospect.
* Identify issues facing prospects, converting prospect meetings into sales opportunities by adopting a consultative selling approach.
* Manage and develop the relationship with prospect, identifying and developing relationships with other potential buyers and decision makers.
* Experience in and technical knowledge of the Employee Benefits sector with a focus on DB issues as they impact on trustee and corporate buyers.
* Demonstrable ability to network amongst senior management, opinion formers and decision makers.
* A proven sales ability in a similar role
* Public speaking.
* Engaging and presenting at Board level.
In reward for your hard work, you will be rewarded with a generous basic salary and a benefits package that includes a stakeholder Pension Scheme, an annual discretionary Bonus, 23 days holiday and a fantastic flexible benefits scheme, as well as the chance to further your career within an engaging, progressive firm.
Please quote PKG1611-98 when calling Alexander Lloyd on 01293 572900 and ask for our Pensions and Benefits division. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment. Areas of expertise include IFA, Advisors, Employee Benefits, Compliance, Pensions, Group Risk, Paraplanners, Sales Support, T&C etc.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.