If you're a Pensions Administrator with a Defined Benefit and Defined Contribution background and you are looking to move to a growing leader within the UK Pensions Administration industry then this is the perfect role for you! And if you live in or around Birmingham then this is an easy commute! JOB DETAILS
Within this role you will be carrying out the following duties:
* Adhering to best practice procedures in all aspects of Pensions administration related tasks as defined by the Company.
* Participating in annual projects such as; renewals, benefit statements, life assurance, PHI and Pension increases. Handling any data processing and administration tasks, ensuring projects are fully monitored and completed in line with customer and legislation requirements.
* Ensuring standard documentation is scheme specific, and incorporating them into existing procedures.
* Monitoring on going procedural developments and implementing changes to procedures where required.
* First level checking of work completed by more junior staff. In addition, final checking of non-financial work
In order to be considered for this opportunity, applicants need to have previous Pensions Administration experience of Defined Benefit (DB) and Defined Contributions (DC) schemes including leavers, retirements, deaths, transfers in, transfers out, monthly processing and investment, benefit statements, renewals and Pension increases.
In return, you will be rewarded with a generous basic salary and a benefits package that includes a Stakeholder Pension Scheme, an annual discretionary Bonus, 23 days holiday and a fantastic Flexible Benefits scheme, as well as the chance to develop your skills and further your long-term career within a growing, widely-respected industry leader!
Please quote PKG1607-195 when calling Alexander Lloyd on 01293 572900 and ask for our Pensions and Benefits division. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment. Areas of expertise include IFA, Advisors, Employee Benefits, Compliance, Pensions, Group Risk, Paraplanners, Sales Support, T&C etc.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.