Alexander Lloyd are partnered with an award-winning, recognised leader in the UK Pensions Consultancy industry is currently recruiting an experienced Pensions Investment Consultant to join its growing team; to take a lead role in the management of a portfolio of clients that the company provides investment advice to concerning their Pension funds.
Main duties of the role include:
* Working with Trustees to advise on the design and implementation of tangible, progressive investment strategies in line with current market trends
* Attendance at Trustees meetings to lead discussions on investment issues; including presentation of performance monitoring reports and discussion of topical investment matters
* To undertake proactive market research and work with senior stakeholders to initiate, build and maintain a buy list of managers in specified sectors
* To provide support to the new business team in production of tender submissions, and subsequently attend pitches to discuss the firm's investment consulting proposition
* Mentor junior members of the team to develop the required skills to progress within the organisation
To be successful in this role it is essential that applicants have direct experience of providing investment consultancy experience to a range of clients regarding their Defined Contribution and/or Defined Benefit Pension schemes!
In return, you will be rewarded with an excellent basic salary, a discretionary bonus, 23 days holiday (rising to 25 days after two years service), and enrolment into the company Pension, Life Cover and Flexible Benefit plans (helping you look after you and your family).
Please quote <46580> when calling Aaron at Alexander Lloyd or email them at email@example.com. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Pensions and Employee Benefits recruitment; covering administration, consulting, management, sales, support, trustee secretarial and directorship roles across the UK.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.